Monday, February 13, 2012

I Did It!

So for about a year now, I have been following some great blogs and getting the itch to start my own. I mean, I've had one and have kind of been working on it,  but I mean a REAL blog :). With the reality that my grant will be up next year (my job is grant funded) I have really been praying for an opportunity to present itself. I love home decor. I love garage sales. So I thought I would try out the craft show thing. I heard about a craft show coming up in our area in March so I did it, I signed up! AHHHHHHHHH! Now I need to really start making stuff to sell! Ha ha! Thank God my hubby is helping where he can. No, he's not sewing or gluing anything (Yet, he he) , but he's keeping the kiddos occupied and that in and of itsself is a lifesaver! Wish me luck and stay tuned........

No comments:

Post a Comment